Step-by-step guide to getting started
Upon completing your purchase, you would've received an email from us which includes instructions to create your account. Please ensure to check your junk/promotions mailbox as our emails do end up there sometimes.
In the meantime, please follow the steps below to get started.
- Download the Move With Us App from the App Store or Google Play
- When creating your account, you MUST use the same email address that you used to purchase your Program. Our App won’t be able to register your Program if you use a different one.
- Create your account by filling in the details provided. If you're already a current user, click here for your instructions.
- Begin filling out your questionnaire.
You'll need a measuring tape for your body measurements. It’s important that you enter your starting measurements now, as you cannot go back to enter these later.
Click the 'i' icon at the top of your screen in your questionnaire to go to our Measurement Guide.
Here are some tips that may help for taking your progress photos:
- The App will invite you to take one front, one side, and one back photo.
- We recommend taking photos in front of a plain background
- Make sure your space is well-lit - natural light works wonders!
- If possible, ensure your whole body is visible in each photo.
- Try wearing the same outfit each time, as different cuts and shapes of clothing can change the perceived proportions between the photos.
- No nudity or hands covering private parts, please!
For the BUILD Challenge, please refer to this article as no before and after graphics are required.
- Plan your meals ahead! If you're new to meal prepping check out our Meal Prep Tips video in the Exclusive Content Tab. You'll also find more of our tips below to make the most of your Meal Guide.
- How do I get a new Meal Guide?
- Can I delete a meal from my Meal Guide or rearrange the order?
- Can I swap an ingredient from my Meal Guide?
- How can I add my own Food Item/Recipe to the App?
- Your Program includes both home & gym workout options. Browse through your workouts and add, swap or rearrange them to suit your needs. You'll find more of our tips below to make the most of Workouts.
- How do I remove or add workouts in my Workout Planner?
- Can I swap an exercise?
- How can I go back to my original Workout Plan?
- Join our Move With Us Community to connect with like-minded women around the world.